Hello, my name is Leandro. I run a one-man web design studio in the NYC metro, USA. I specialize in excellent customer service, sharp design and powerful search engine optimization (SEO). My goal is to make amazing websites that are also very easy to use by building on top of the Wordpress CMS. My clients include individuals, local businesses and large corporations. My work is regularly featured in galleries and museums throughout the country; for a look at my art studio visit LeandroFlaherty.com. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach me - Consultations are free.
"This is the only website designer to use. His skill set, quality of work, timely execution, customer service and professionalism are the best I have seen. He answers questions before, during and after completion of the project. Responds quickly and offers experienced advice on how to create exactly the site you desire. He teaches how to do basic site upkeep and offers reasonably priced services for more advanced maintenance. I recommend him with absolute certainty of client satisfaction. Call him." - Lisa Best. Clothing Designer
"Leo, I got a couple of nice leads from the website so it seems to be working. One new client said he was very impressed with the website presentation. I also notice we seem to be rising ranking in Google, with more keywords, etc. Traffic is up substantially since you started working on the site; You are doing a wonderful job, Thank you."- William L. Pegg, Jr. - Attorney at law
- Responsive Mobile & Tablet Development
- Wordpress CMS
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- PSD to HTML & PSD to Worpress CMS
- Anheuser Busch
- The Heineken Corporation
- Penguin Books
- The 4Sixty6 Nightclub
- TED Talks
- RT46 Chevrolette
- NJPAC - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- GMLV Makerting Agency
- Getheatre Global Empowerment Theatre
- WMI - Women's Marketing Inc
- GAP Kids
- Ghost City Entertainment
- Malia Mills
- MAP Signage Desin + Consulting
- Rising Tide Capital
- PerDev - Perceptual Development Learning Center
- Nathan Henry Design
- Tritonic Design Agency
- NuHealth - Nassau Health Care Corporation
- Centurion Legal Firm
- Butler National Corporation
- Corner Store Magazine
- William L. Pegg, Jr. Attorney at Law
- CSS Building Services
- The Mall, Streets of Chester
- Pippi Hepburn
- Thai Kitchen
- Stride Rite
- The Childrens Place
- White House | Black Market
- Coldwater Creek
- Ann Taylor
- Banana Republic
- Fast Frame
- Sunglass Hut
- Corbo Jewelers
- Iris Tree
- Plow & Hearth
- Country Curtains
- Elements - Therapeutic Massage
- Michelle Mumoli Salon
- Step Up Tech
- NJASLA - New Jersey American Society of Landscape Architects
- Ask The Pilot
- Briarcliff Corporate Campus
All projects are done at an hourly rate of $49 per hour. Everyone has different needs, so after discussing your goals & details for the site, I will offer an estimate. A 50% deposit is required to start building (based on the estimate) and the remaining 50% (adjusted up or down based on actual hours spent) will be billed at the end of the project before release of final materials. No need to stress about hidden fees or bloated budgets, if new request are made I will advice you throughout the process as to what new features entail or if revisions will push us far beyond the estimate.
For smaller tasks (such as updates) or for ongoing work (monthly assignments as a regular subcontractor) we can bend the rules a little to make working together easier, at which case I will bill at the end of the assignment and payment will be due within 30 days, with late fees thereafter. Please pay on time :)
Sample projects rates
No two sites are the same. Every client will bring to the table a different set of priorities. Whether the project is large or small, well funded or on a shoe-string, I can work with you to find the best tactic. Communication is very important, it is best to let me know if you are after a 'Honda' or a 'Ferrari', as most problems can be tackled in various ways with various possible results. I will help you make these decision during the planning stages.
- A simple site with just a few pages of static content will start around $2500 including design work and development. Higher end sites can go up to around $10,000.
- If you already have the graphic design done (PSD to HTML) then the cost is about half of the above depending on the complexity and number of pages.
- 95% of my clients choose to have their sites built on top of the Wordpress content management system. This allows you to make easy updates, to blog (very important for SEO) and to leverage the wonderful free ecosystem of plugins and extensions available for the platform. The upfront cost is higher, but in the long run the price is lower, the performance is better and the flexibility to easily grow is unmatched by any other technology. Most custom Wordpress CMS sites start at $3500 including design, development, deployment and basic SEO. If you have the PSD design already done, then the price is about half. For the highest-end sites, budgets of $10,000 - 30,000 are the norm.
- SEO is harder to estimate, a code audit will need to be done at which point a strategy will be formulated. If its on a site I personally built then the foundation is sound and the set up cost will be minimal; if I did not build the site, then things will depend on the technology used and the skill of the previous developer, sometimes I can tweak things, sometimes a complete remake will be needed to do things right. After the static code is setup + optimized, it is highly recommended to maintain an ongoing SEO campaign; I can train you to maintain it in-house or you may hire me to do so with my expertise, ongoing rates start at $350 per month and up depending on how aggressive you wish to attack the market.
- Need a cutting edge web application? I can hire sub-contractors to make the right team for your start up.